Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yesterday carmike I equally fresh pesto made spaghetti and tried, really delicious! The sauce adher


The story of the pasta and the small factory carmike in Tuscany, where only family members of Martelli work is so worth it! It stands on the site of www.foodwelove.nl under the heading stories.
Yesterday carmike I equally fresh pesto made spaghetti and tried, really delicious! The sauce adheres well and the pasta has a wonderful "bite", we really have to sit here feast, a golden combination, more a man has no need to be happy!
2013 (45) July (5) June (16) Super Moon elsewhere ..... The super moon. Wolf ...... Celebrate Midsummer! Newsletter Garden Well Foltz one miscalculation that turned out not miss ..... Food We love ........... Sunset in Woudbloem Pandora One one to laugh ..... The Violet Hour Lunar New Baby Roses and nice weather New number SMUL GARDEN OUT! Food We Love Box, delicious pasta May (17) April (7)
stregakarin.blogspot.com About Me, I'm Stregakarin, I live with husband, 8 cats, 2 dogs and a toompje hens with rooster in Woudbloem.Provincie Groningen. Our dike house with large garden, is home to a nature reserve (Duurswold). Lovely live so ... I love to cook and have a witch of course a big pot. In my garden I have a large collection of herbs, container plants, a greenhouse carmike and a greenhouse. Also some fruit trees and shrubs. carmike Of the things I harvest I make a lot of elixirs, jams, liqueurs, chutneys and other goodies. I also have a lot of edible flowers and scented flowers in the garden. I'm animal homeopath, and Bach and Aroma therapist. Currently I'm a dog behavior training. Dog whisperer so. I love to read, much fantasy, but also novels, and books about the Cathars, Egypt and of course lots of garden and cookbooks. Books actually much more than I could ever read in a lifetime. I love music, especially avant garde, Marc Almond, Coil, Sol Invictus, Incubbus carmike Succubus, Grey Lotus are just a few bands, I have a very "eclectic" taste in music. I'm a big fan of the X-Rated by Bob Rusche, Sunday program on concertzender. www.concertzender.nl By Bob, and before that by Arjen Grolleman, which unfortunately too young is no longer here, I know. much incredibly beautiful music I really love the Pre-Raphaelites, carmike especially Waterhouse. http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ pre-raphaelite-art/images / 23219457/title/pre-raphaelite- art photo Anyhow, I love painting, carmike even himself, though that is not so easy, but which is on my hands. After five years of struggling with my health and accident, much worry and pain, I finally reached a point that I accept my life as it is now, and have peace with myself. carmike I'm like a different man made. For example, I finally patience. A meditation course is also very well done me. You must have at times it can through a valley somewhere for peace. I am less a day, well then it's just zo.Maar with more patience, and sometimes there are also good things in your path. In k is yet another a bit by then, I have my two dogs, Tashi, French Bulldog and Ravi, Shar-Pei. Two treasures. In that respect I am again Hecate, with her dogs. I am also fortunate to have James, my Red Hangover! Cooks a buddy View my complete profile carmike


No comments:

Post a Comment