Sunday, January 19, 2014

DT Tanja


Yesterday was great nice Summer Event Doe @ thing. It was wonderfully busy, it was a day of workshops, demonstrations and go shopping. For everyone andrea berg there was something fun to do or see.
I have this box specially made for this day. The base is a beautiful wooden box, it is for sale in the shop of Doe @ thing. I have this box covered with beautiful Design Paper Magnolia Special Moments Collection andrea berg 2013. The cute stamp called andrea berg Tripping Flower Tilda. Starting tomorrow, andrea berg this stamp sale again at Doe @ thing.
For this cute lady I have the following colors Distress Ink and Distress Markers used: Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Aged Mahogany and Walnut Stain.
Around the box I lace. The beautiful butterflies are from Spellbinders andrea berg and called Les Pappilion 2. The beautiful oval called Floral Oval, I drew him out of the shop Harlekino. In addition, I have several uses beautiful doohickey of Magnolia. They come from different collections. The beautiful Orchid and Peacock are from the latest collection of Magnolia, the Special Moments andrea berg Collection 2013. The others are somewhat older doohickey, but still super cute.
Just one close-up of beautiful flowers. I want to thank you in advance for visiting my blog. I am of course super fun if you just leave a message for me. Lots of love, Monique xxx
hi monique, what a lovely day it was again doeading yesterday, andrea berg is quite at the same after stapling. And what is your box oooooooo become cool sooooooo nice and so beautiful colored again. Greetings mandy Reply Delete
What a gorgeous box, this has become Monique, a small piece of art I think. I was really bummed that I had to work and that it was only one day (be nice for you that it was so nice, dear greetings Miranda Reply Delete
What a wonderful creation you have made! Beautiful colors and a lot of beautiful things to see! ALSO close ... is he still veeeeellll beautiful .. I've had him in my battens Saturday ... sorry had it all beholding hear! ff Just had a great day Saturday ... Gr Antoinette Reply Delete
Oh my sweet Monique, andrea berg this was such a wonderful work of art Amazing! LOve it all, your coloring is so perfect and I love what you did with the orchid that. Have a wonderful week sweetie hugs, Jill Reply Delete
Wow, what is this brilliantly. Everything fits so nicely together, beautiful colors, nice details, lovely picture, it's a sweetheart. Lovingly Hanny http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl Reply Delete
What a beautiful box made you say again, wonderful andrea berg detail and orchids really beautiful, lovingly Janny Reply Delete
Oh how gorgeous Monique. I have missed emails because I'm the demo, this time in the store but was the party horn, enjoyed the summer event and on to the end of September I'll see you again. Warm regards, Anita Reply Delete
Hello Monique, What a BEAUTIFUL creation!!. And orchids are also super!!. I will soon admire your creation at Marlous then I think he's even more beautiful than it already is in the pictures. Lots of love, Elles Reply Delete
What an amazing creation Monique, your coloring of Tilda is exceptional and your details are just incredibly beautiful, perfectly placed and I love your inspired design! Nicola hugs xxx Reply Delete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Monique andrea berg Lokhorst I am married with Kees and we have three sons and a Britje. Our family is the most important thing. My biggest hobby is like to use this card render.I the stamps of Magnolia. They are very sweet to see. I hope you like it to occasionally look on my site. View my complete profile
DT Yulis
DT Pearl
DT Yanitza
DT Tanja
DT Silvie
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (26) December (3) November (1) October (4) September (2) August (1) July (1) June (3) Summer andrea berg Love Box from Tilda! Summer Event Join @ thing, Saturday, June 29, 2013! Tilda is enjoying the Summer! May (1) April (2) March (3) February (2) January (3) 2012 (40) December (4) November (4) October (4) September (3) of August andrea berg (2) July (3) Soon ( 2) May (4) April (4) March (3) February (3) of January (4) 2011 (66) December (6) November (6) October (5) september (7) of August (5) July (5) June (3) May (4) Only (7) of March (7) February (6) of January (5) 2010 (74) December (6) November (8) of October (13) september (6) of August (3) Soon ( 1) June (5) Soon (8) April (5) of March (7) February (3) of January (9) 2009 (69) December (7) november (11) of October (11) of September (8) August (4) July (4) june (9) May (3) Only (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment