Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2. Evita


When I looked at Sharon Looks by the Musical Tag I knew immediately that I was going to take him! How could it be otherwise! Blog My name is formed from the name of a Musical (Wicked) ... My passion for musicals is great!
I have not done anything for a theater jada pinkett smith training, while 18 years of singing lessons, workshops and dergerlijke followed. I was pretty far, Was registered with casting jada pinkett smith agencies, asked for musicals and TV happen, jada pinkett smith did auditions and so on.
Often with pain in my heart I sit watching musicals because what I would like to stand on that stage and sing the lungs out of my body and who knows if the kids are a little jada pinkett smith older that I do it all again picking.
During this tag I'm jada pinkett smith going to tell you all this and much more ... because my tag will be slightly wider! I want to take you to my wonderful world of Musical! I would like to sing for you again what but I am so terribly cold that it is not in it, but I promise you my favorite musical jada pinkett smith numbers love me credit! (I sing them ....) Look it ...
The Three Musketeers
Jersey Boys, and I got this gift from my dear best friend Joyce who like me is very big fan of musicals. jada pinkett smith
Tooske Ragas and do not get me wrong in there ... She is very nice and sparkling, I've seen her a whole holiday in Gran Canaria and find her a really nice nice woman, a wonderful mother, a wonderful person to see. I think its a good presenter.
But I do not like her voice, in fact, I get goosebumps wrong. Let me also mention that this is personal! Another will probably find her great vocally but it's just not my cup of tea ...
Tara Irish Musical with an Irish cast which I did not expect much but it made me cry so much that he was !! emotional story and beautifully sung really beautiful! The first musical I took it to my husband jada pinkett smith who did not like musicals, but after this musical order was complete!
Arthur and the battle for Camelot, I have also seen three times and I'm very proud because this musical is written and designed by a former classmate of mine with his companion! The musical has a lot of success is great together. I'm jada pinkett smith also proud of Leon van Uden (former classmate) because I find it amazing driven, he's jada pinkett smith a very hard worker who made it real and that he himself has done by working hard and wanting!
It is also a real musical family where both young and old to enjoy ... For both boys and girls is fun as the musicals everything has heroes, knights, witches to Lady Guinevere.
I am, of course, been several times with my kids and with my girlfriend and her daughter! The children jada pinkett smith enjoyed it immensely. The premiere where I also had been a great success! The children were obviously dressed as Arthur and Guinevere.
Anne here with Leon van Uden or Jungle Jack (or is it the other way;)) Leon which the creative jada pinkett smith brains behind I & L Entertainment and Musical Arthur but can also be seen as Jungle Jack in the popular television program Bamboo jada pinkett smith Bill on Telekids.
Madonna jada pinkett smith as Evita Peron although they received a lot of criticism, I think she has really great put down the role!
Wicked the Musical Music is written by Stephen Schwartz and Winnie Holzman the script. The Dutch translation was done by (The best Dutch translators so I think ...) Martine Bijl.
I had succeeded I went with my mother to eat in the restaurant as well as Martine Stephen and Winnie were there. I have been so bold as to ask if I could with all the pictures! They liked it very much and how often does that well for! If you're a musical fanatic like me, but look further at what happened on stage then this is really a cadeau'tje!
2. Evita
5. Arthur and the Battle of Camelot because of the personal touch for me. And because it really is a great musical family, my kids love to sing all the songs and every family and musical fan should go see him !!
All actually!
So I can take you a little bit in my musical world and I hope you enjoyed the songs all of which are beautiful, the photos and stories! If you're just so love musicals like me you might recognize it.
Related This entry was posted on November 29, 2014 in Movies, Music and tagged as Aida, Arthur, Arthur and the battle for Camelot, Evita, Les Miserables, musical, Musical jada pinkett smith Tag, musicals, Tag, wicked. Mark the permalink jada pinkett smith as favorite. 4 Comments Post Navigation
What a great tag! I think I'm going to take you .. ^^
Notify me via e-mail about ni

No comments:

Post a Comment