Monday, April 27, 2015

Not my he reluctantly ... Have not seen the first film, so I can not say it better or worse, but th


* User
As future queen of Genovia is Princess Mia (Anne Hathaway) is everything a girl could want. Together with her friend Lilli she traveled somewhere between january Spain and Italy to the fictional country and moved in with her beautiful, wise grandmother Queen Clarisse (Julie Andrews). She wants to take extensive time to get to know the country well and get used to her princesses existence. But they should also behave like a real princess. A Member of Parliament who actually wants his nephew to the throne, in addition comes with an old Genoviaanse law to come. It says that you may ascend the throne only if you are married ...
as I said in Part 1, should never have come a sequel. I thought this was indeed very much the same. to be honest I had not expected that I could give a 2.0. unfortunately .... waste of time "1.0 ***
Part 1 is of course the most fun, because you get to know the story at all. But part 2 is not really less on there and I think it certainly is not a waste of time. Anne Hathaway is still doing very well. The atmosphere is fun and I think the relationship between Mia and the guy (I forget the name). And I'm jealous of her beautiful room.
Not my he reluctantly ... Have not seen the first film, so I can not say it better or worse, but the fact is it's a bit of a 13's in a dozen film. Only to see if there's nothing on TV, or if the remote control is broken. january
kimmie131195
Michael january Pitt
Anne Hathaway had not come into play in this film this movie supposed to be a whole lot less. She is a very good actress. as Julie Andrews she also played very well. The film is a good sequel.
A handful of annoying characters (the spirited, headstrong teenager, power-hungry villain, the ugly, but reliable friend, ..), some random slapstick, a highly clichmatige representation of the nobility, love affairs, a large-scale, playful faith at the end followed by the 'lesson' that love conquers all. These are all necessary elements for The Princess Diaries 2, a film that will undoubtedly appeal to the imagination of every young girl, but left me cold. By the way, why do they talk in a British fictional country between Spain and Italy?
Even part 2 was great to watch. They have happily kept the same actors as in the 1st part. This part also looked fine road just as the 1st side. Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews are again good stride.
Actually quite something better than part 1. It had more atmosphere and beautiful decorations and clothing. Anna Hataway january acted again superb and all the people who were back from part 1. Furthermore, many cliched and predictable but well it does not matter if the movie but well put together. I think it is a whole film to have seen once. 3.5 *
stinissen (crew)
Very nice movie especially the little kids it off, but there are some downsides, some scenes were they had to take a little longer for me part from cut and other scenes, I did not understand the end.
chiel1971
Help (Wiki) | Contact Us | Advertise | Terms of Use

No comments:

Post a Comment